Welcome to fen farm and Friends, our members-only area.
We’re thrilled you’re here and we can’t wait to share great cheeses with you!
Here’s a recap of your membership benefits:
- A quarterly cheese selection box, featuring 5 of the most sublime British farmhouse cheeses we can lay our mitts on each season (approx 1kg total weight).
- 20% members discount off all products on the Fen Farm Dairy website, at all times.
- Early bird access to any new Fen Farm Dairy product launches.
- Early bird access to any “ripe and ready” cheese deals from some of the finest British cheesemakers.
- Early bird access to cheese tastings and farm tours at our beautiful and progressive farm in Suffolk.
Keep ’em coming. I count down the days until my next delivery
Loving the Cheese Club. It’s a fab introduction to cheeses I’d never come across otherwise
Great selection of cheeses. So good to try unusual British cheeses
THIS SEASON’S CHEESES
Meet the 5 artisan cheeses in our spring box (1st March – 31 May 2023)
Handmade from the warm morning’s milk of our Montbéliarde cows, using traditional pelle-a-brie ladles and a cave-like ageing process.
A traditional blue-veined cheese handmade in the South Hams of Devon from the fresh milk of a neighbouring dairy farm.
A traditional aged goats log, developed by the Blunt family over 3 decades using milk from their pasture-fed goats. A truly accomplished British farmhouse cheese.
A semi-soft cheese handmade on the Betts family dairy farm and washed in dark Norfolk stout.
A new wave artisan cheese washed in Yarlington Mill Cider. A collaboration between cider maker Tom Oliver, cheese educator Cellarman Sam and much-awarded Kingstone Dairy.